Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Caricatures For Ellie!

    The other night I drew caricatures at a bridal shower for one of my former animation students, Ellie Ventura, who is getting married this coming September. I must confess, bridal showers are my favourite type of event to work, as I get to caricature lots of cute girls! Some people believe that it's harder to caricature females, but I think it's still possible to exaggerate and stylize the features while maintaining their attractiveness. Anyway, here is a sampling of the ones I drew that evening. Unfortunately, I didn't get to sketch Ellie herself, though at least she has the one I did from when she was in my class about 5 or 6 years ago. All the best to Ellie and her beau on their upcoming wedding day!

















    Source URL: http://coffeecatholic.blogspot.com/2011/07/caricatures-for-ellie.html
    Visit coffeecatholic for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment