Sunday, December 2, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Fake Bake

    And the girl in the picture is.. ? Yeah you got it, Lindsay Looooohan most recently known as Lindsay Lohan fake bake girl. Here she is in Hollywood, California on Tuesday 27th of November with a fake tan on her chest and face.

    Is it just me or she looks like she completely forgot to apply some of that tan on her arms hmm. She was spotted going shopping at Fred Segal on Melrose Avenue together with one of her female friends who was also driving her around. Here's our Lidnsay Lohan fake bake who is currently working on her film "Dare to Love Me".

    On another note, I stumbled, quite literally over this game consoles shop yesterday and got my first Nintendo Wii! Yeah I know, I was well chuffed about it!

    By the way, I know it's a bit old but the video below is well worth watching! YES, EUROPE IS A COUNTRY!!!!

    Source URL: http://coffeecatholic.blogspot.com/2007/12/lindsay-lohan-fake-bake.html
    Visit coffeecatholic for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment