Friday, December 7, 2007

Emma Watson Instyle 2008 Jan Cover




    Images from the January 2008 cover of Instyle featuring Emma Watson in the front cover.

    Emma Watson Instyle front cover - Looking very hot in these pics, I think she's still 17 though so I don't know.. We'll see when she turns 18 shall we !

    This quote from her
    "You will never see me naked without a good reason"

    does seem a bit disheartening though, however she never denied it - let's just hope that good contract comes soon for Emma Watson. - Enjoy the high resolution images ;)




    Oh, and that reminds me, make sure you check my friend's 2008 horoscope blog. He's such an 'expert' in these things xD.. Well, he does cover some main topics.Source URL: http://coffeecatholic.blogspot.com/2007/12/emma-watson-instyle-2008-jan-cover.html
    Visit coffeecatholic for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment